Whatever your mode of payment you need your PIN to spend money from your cash app account. It is very common nowadays to forget pin or getting confused with other pins. Without pin, you can’t use your cash card. Whatever the reason, you can reset your cash app PIN easily in a few minutes. Go through the below article if you want to reset your cash app Card PIN.
Reset Cash App Card Pin
At any instant, anyone can forget the PIN of the cash app. If you forget the PIN of the cash app you can not use your cash card also, because cash card carries the same pin as of cash app. To reset pin of your account follows below given process.
- Open the cash app.
- Click on the profile icon.
- Go to the “privacy” option and tap it.
- Select “Change cash PIN”.
- If you do not remember your PIN tap on “Forget cash PIN.
- You will receive a verification code on your mobile.
- Using this verification code you can reset your new password.
- iPhone users can reset the pin using a touch ID.
- You will be asked to enter PIN twice to complete the process.
if you are interested in infographic method watch the video and easily change your cash app pin