Square inc. deals are a financial service company and deals in multiple products of financing. The company was founded by Jack Dorsey, Jim Mc kelvey and Tristan O’Tierney in 2009 in the United States, Canada, Australia, Japan, United Kingdom.
Square launched its first product Square reader in late 2010. The square reader is hardware that accepts credit card payment by connecting it to a 3.5 mm audio jack of the mobile device. The square reader propagates analog card information to a smartphone for amplification and digitization. In 2013 the company launched a square stand. Square stand is a device that converts Apple iPad into a complete point of sale system.
Products and services:
- Virtual gift card launched in December 2012. It enables merchants to issue virtual gift cards.
- Square launched square capital in 2014, which offers financial service to the merchants using a square cash advance.
- Square reader is launched in 2010, which is hardware accepts credit card payment by connecting to the mobile audio jack.
- In 2015 square launched a tool for small merchants to process the payroll of their employees. The name of the tool was Square payroll.
- In 2017 Square register launched by square inc. which is a complete all in one point of sale system?
- In 2015 the most famous product of square, a mobile payment app cash app launched.
1455 Market Street, Suite 600
San Francisco, CA 94103, USA
To Email go to the link:- https://squareup.com/help/us/en/contact?panel=78B70C49D991